Monday, September 5, 2011

Above the Trends..

Josh Webb: As Oscar Wilde put it "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months". Lately I've been reassessing my personal style and by trimming the 'fat' and excessive trends I've learned how important it is to understand your own personal style. Style is much more mature and versatile than just fashion trends. Below you'll notice the latest release from Common Projects the "suede bone chukka". As we approach winter, I've found myself growing increasingly fond of chukka boots and mid-top style footwear.    
The dope aspect about these boots are the simplicity and quality that Common Projects never seems to lack. Aside from this sick "peanut butter" colorway the smoothness of the suede can really add a modern and luxurious look to any ensemble.

Photos Courtesy of Superfuture
Order your pair from Chatsubo of the UK. *They ship internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment